- Colonnade at new portal of main cemetery
- View from Goetheturm
- Reprojected Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Ruin of Anhalter Bahnhof (2)
- Ruin of Anhalter Bahnhof (1)
- Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- World War I Ruins @ Stilfser Joch (2)
- World War I Ruins @ Stilfser Joch (1)
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Yearly Archives: 2009
The almabtrieb is an event when the cow herds, that were fed on alpine pastures during the summer return to the valleys. In Bad Hindelang this event is usually taking place on Sep. 11th. It is celebrated with a big market and a beer tent, where the local Oompah band is playing. This scene shows decorated cows, the so called "Kranzrinder". They are only decorated, when all the cows came back from the summer in the Alps.
In the late 1990s hang gliding was a popular sport in and around Bad Hindelang. The hang gliders were transported to the start place using a chair lift. The old chair lift has been replaced by a cable car and the sportsmen started to go paragliding instead. So this ramp is seldom used nowadays.
Once a year there is a soap box race next to the "Auer Dult".
Surfing in Munich at the Eisbach.