- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Buy a Concrete Pump, Get a Maserati For Free @ Bauma 2013
- Asamhof Floor Decoration
- Olympic Park Munich Viewpoint in Winter
- Urns at Wolfratshausen’s cemetary
- Reprojection of ‘Standing inside Skálholtdómkirkja (Iceland)’
- View towards Mals from the Tartscher Bühel
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Yearly Archives: 2009
The almabtrieb is an event when the cow herds, that were fed on alpine pastures during the summer return to the valleys. In Bad Hindelang this event is usually taking place on Sep. 11th. It is celebrated with a big market and a beer tent, where the local Oompah band is playing. This scene shows decorated cows, the so called “Kranzrinder”. They are only decorated, when all the cows came back from the summer in the Alps.
Piața Unirii is a central place in Timișoara, Romania.
From July 10th to 12th 2009 the German Senior Athletics Championships took place in Vaterstetten.
In the late 1990s hang gliding was a popular sport in and around Bad Hindelang. The hang gliders were transported to the start place using a chair lift. The old chair lift has been replaced by a cable car and the sportsmen started to go paragliding instead. So this ramp is seldom used nowadays.
Interactive spherical panorma from the summit of the Imberger Horn.
Once a year there is a soap box race next to the “Auer Dult”.
This panorama shows a view from the Neureuth cabin towards the Tegernsee.
The Euro Symbol near the European Central Bank in Frankfurt.