- Luitpoldpark in August
- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Protected: Abendessen mit Freunden
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: June 2011
We participated in the WWP611 event (family). Each of us shot a panorama showing 14 PanoTwins in a single panorama. Both panoramas were shot simultaneously. We also shot a "Making of" timelapse video you can see here:
This image shows a reprojected image of the courtyard of Tower 185. The projection is "transverse mercator".
This panorama shows the courtyard of the Tower 185 in Frankfurt/M. It was taken with a pole extended to a height of approx. 3,15 m.
This image shows a reprojected image of the Cine-Teatro São João in Palmela. The first projection was stereographic down, the second one droste.
This image shows a reprojected version of the Cine-Teatro São João panorama. The projection is "transverse mercator".
This panorama shows the interior of the church of Sesimbra castle. All the walls are covered with beautifully glazed tiles.
This panorama shows the Hotel São Filipe in Setúbal in the morning mist.
This panorma shows a panoramic photographer taking a panorama of Henry Stuart's printed version of his Royal Wedding Gigapixel Panorama.
This panorama shows the meeting venu of the Interational Panoramic Photography Festival in Palmela. It was taken with a pole in the center of the Cine-Teatro São João.
The talk showcased the benefits of reprojecting equirectangular panoramas for static presentations. We have presented “simple” reprojections and also two–step reprojections using a series of transformations. An overview was given about the different available tools to reproject panoramas. Numerous “real life” examples were shown, including the original equirectangular image and possible reprojections.