- Panorama setup with Sony ILCE-QX1 and Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye lens
- How to add mandatory Photo Sphere meta data to an equirectangular image (Photoshop CC 2014)
- Bayernpark in November
- Court House Courtyard
- Luitpoldpark in November
- Luitpoldpark in October
- Colonnade at new portal of main cemetery
- View from Goetheturm
- Reprojected Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Luitpoldpark in September
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held High Pole Shot Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Luitpoldpark Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony ILCE-QX1 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Surfer showing their skills at the 1. European surf championships on a standing wave. This event took place at a special built standing wave at the Munich airport.
The Munich Fire Brigade has a special unit to rescue poeple from heights, it operates since 1996.
The last event of the 2011 boulder world cup took place in the Olympic Park in Munich from 19. to 20. August.
I recently visited the Heini Klopfer ski jump near Oberstdorf.
On the middle platform of the Heini Klopfer ski jump near Oberstdorf.
The german word Breitachklamm translates to "canyon of Breitach". "Breitach" is the name of the river, which cut this canyon into the rocks. The canyon is located near Oberstdorf in southern Germany.