- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Buy a Concrete Pump, Get a Maserati For Free @ Bauma 2013
- Asamhof Floor Decoration
- Olympic Park Munich Viewpoint in Winter
- Urns at Wolfratshausen’s cemetary
- Reprojection of ‘Standing inside Skálholtdómkirkja (Iceland)’
- View towards Mals from the Tartscher Bühel
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Surfer showing their skills at the 1. European surf championships on a standing wave. This event took place at a special built standing wave at the Munich airport.
The Munich Fire Brigade has a special unit to rescue poeple from heights, it operates since 1996.
The last event of the 2011 boulder world cup took place in the Olympic Park in Munich from 19. to 20. August.
I recently visited the Heini Klopfer ski jump near Oberstdorf.
The german word Breitachklamm translates to “canyon of Breitach”. “Breitach” is the name of the river, which cut this canyon into the rocks. The canyon is located near Oberstdorf in southern Germany.