- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Protected: Abendessen mit Freunden
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Yearly Archives: 2012
This cylindrical panorama shows the Reschensee (Italian: Lago di Resia) which is an artificial lake in South Tyrol (Italy). The lake is famous for the steeple of a 14th century church which was submerged, when the lake was flooded.
The Bláhnjúkur (which stands for 'Blue Peak' in the icelandic language) is a mountain in the Landmannalaugar area of Iceland.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
This image shows a reprojected version of this panorama.
The Alter Südfriedhof is an old Munich cemetary. Dead bodies have been burried here between 1563 and 1943. Nowadays it serves as a quiet sanctuary in the busy city centre. The panorama shows the entrance between the older and the newer part of the cemetary.
Reprojection of Harpa (which is a concert hall and conference center near the harbour of Reykjavík, Iceland).