- Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm/4.5 attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7) via Novoflex NEX/LEM
- Voigtländer Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm/5.6 attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7) via Novoflex NEX/LEM
- Skyline Frankfurt am Main 2013
- Reprojected Städel Museum Frankfurt Courtyard
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Comparing Sony LA-EA2 and Sony LA-EA4
- Cornerfix profiles for Leica Summicron-M 35mm/2 (Asph.) on Sony NEX-7
- Long time exposure at Svartifoss (Iceland)
- Reprojected Mausoleum of the Family ‘Von Gans’
- Reprojected Wolfratshausen Cemetery
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Yearly Archives: 2012
This cylindrical panorama shows the Reschensee (Italian: Lago di Resia) which is an artificial lake in South Tyrol (Italy). The lake is famous for the steeple of a 14th century church which was submerged, when the lake was flooded.
The Reschensee (Italian: Lago di Resia) is an artificial lake in South Tyrol (Italy).
The following two images show the entrance of Munich’s old South Cemetary in a reprojected version.
The Bláhnjúkur (which stands for ‘Blue Peak’ in the icelandic language) is a mountain in the Landmannalaugar area of Iceland.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Víti (which is icelandic for ‘hell’) is a crater lake in the vulcanic area of the Krafla vulcano.
Reprojection of a amall waterfall near Kirkjubæjarklaustur (Iceland).
The Alter Südfriedhof is an old Munich cemetary. Dead bodies have been burried here between 1563 and 1943. Nowadays it serves as a quiet sanctuary in the busy city centre. The panorama shows the entrance between the older and the newer part of the cemetary.