- PanoTwin Markus shooting the courtyard of Städel Museum Frankfurt/M.
- Städel Museum Frankfurt Courtyard
- Churburg in Schluderns
- Forggensee seen from Tegelberg
- St. Coloman Church near Schwangau
- Dandelion in May
- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: January 2012
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
24 hours of snow and rain captured using a Sony NEX 5 and the Ultimate Trigger.
This article shows an arduino shield for triggering the shutter of a NEX 5 and an accompanying box for easy transpirtation.
This article presents a solution to the problem that the IR shutter mode of the Sony NEX 5 can’t be combined with other shutter modes like bracketing. An arduino board with a servo is used to release the camera via the normal shutter button.
This year we started with a photographic experiment. We recruited two assistants and used sparklers to write 2012 in the air.