- Voigtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm/4.5 attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7) via Novoflex NEX/LEM
- Voigtländer Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm/5.6 attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7) via Novoflex NEX/LEM
- Skyline Frankfurt am Main 2013
- Reprojected Städel Museum Frankfurt Courtyard
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Comparing Sony LA-EA2 and Sony LA-EA4
- Cornerfix profiles for Leica Summicron-M 35mm/2 (Asph.) on Sony NEX-7
- Long time exposure at Svartifoss (Iceland)
- Reprojected Mausoleum of the Family ‘Von Gans’
- Reprojected Wolfratshausen Cemetery
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: January 2012
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
24 hours of snow and rain captured using a Sony NEX 5 and the Ultimate Trigger.
This article shows an arduino shield for triggering the shutter of a NEX 5 and an accompanying box for easy transpirtation.
This article presents a solution to the problem that the IR shutter mode of the Sony NEX 5 can’t be combined with other shutter modes like bracketing. An arduino board with a servo is used to release the camera via the normal shutter button.
This year we started with a photographic experiment. We recruited two assistants and used sparklers to write 2012 in the air.