- Colonnade at new portal of main cemetery
- View from Goetheturm
- Reprojected Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Ruin of Anhalter Bahnhof (2)
- Ruin of Anhalter Bahnhof (1)
- Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- World War I Ruins @ Stilfser Joch (2)
- World War I Ruins @ Stilfser Joch (1)
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: January 2012
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
This article shows an arduino shield for triggering the shutter of a NEX 5 and an accompanying box for easy transpirtation.
This article presents a solution to the problem that the IR shutter mode of the Sony NEX 5 can't be combined with other shutter modes like bracketing. An arduino board with a servo is used to release the camera via the normal shutter button.
This image shows a reprojected image of the subway station oberwiesenfeld in Munich. The projection is "transverse mercator".
This year we started with a photographic experiment. We recruited two assistants and used sparklers to write 2012 in the air.