- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Buy a Concrete Pump, Get a Maserati For Free @ Bauma 2013
- Asamhof Floor Decoration
- Olympic Park Munich Viewpoint in Winter
- Urns at Wolfratshausen’s cemetary
- Reprojection of ‘Standing inside Skálholtdómkirkja (Iceland)’
- View towards Mals from the Tartscher Bühel
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A small size comparison between the Sony SEL1855 and the Sony SEL55210 lens. They are both moubted on the Sony NEX-5.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
A cylindrical panoramic image taken with the NEX-5 and the SEL55210 lens from Sony.
This image shows a Droste type reprojection of the summit of the Imberger Horn.