- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt/Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Protected: Bilder Sony Alpha 900
- Comparing image crops of Sony LA-EA2 and Sony LA-EA4 on Sony ILCE-7 (with Sony SAL70200G @ 200mm)
- Images of shaved Samyang (Bower, Rokinon, Walimex) 8mm fisheye lens attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof
- Shaving the lens hood of the Samyang (Bower, Rokinon, Walimex) 8mm fisheye lens for usage on the Sony E-mount with full-frame sensors
- Bavarian Ministry of Justice Atrium
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The Blue Lagoon (Bláa Lónið in icelandic) is a geothermal spa in the south western part of Iceland.
Harpa (official name: Harpa – Tónlistar- og ráðstefnuhúsið í Reykjavík) is a concert hall and conference center near the harbour of Reykjavík.
The Bláhnjúkur (which stands for ‘Blue Peak’ in the icelandic language) is a mountain in the Landmannalaugar area of Iceland.
Seljalandsfoss is a waterfall in the south of Iceland. It drops 60 meters (approx. 200 feet) over the former coastline. Following a footpath you can get behind the waterfall.
Skógafoss is a waterfall in the south of Iceland. With a width of 25 meters (approx. 82 feet) it drops 60 meters (approx. 200 feet) over the former coastline.
Dyrhólaey is a small peninsula in the south of Iceland.
Standing at a small waterfall near Kirkjubæjarklaustur (Iceland).
The church was built in 1884, and was the last turf church built in the old style.