- Protected: Team DB Vertrieb at the JPMCCC 2015
- Protected: Team DIPF at the JPMCCC 2015 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Dragon Cup 2015 (Offenbach)
- Difference between Samyang 7.5mm, Samyang 8mm and Minolta 16mm on a full frame sensor camera
- Difference between Samyang 7.5mm and Samyang 8mm on an APS-C sensor camera
- Panorama setup with Sony ILCE-QX1 and Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye lens
- How to add mandatory Photo Sphere meta data to an equirectangular image (Photoshop CC 2014)
- Bayernpark in November
- Court House Courtyard
- Luitpoldpark in November
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held High Pole Shot Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Luitpoldpark Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony ILCE-6000 Sony ILCE-QX1 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: October 2012
A reprojected image of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church which is located in Berlin near the Kurfürstendamm.
In 2012 the German Unity Day has been celebrated in Munich. The celebrations include a showcase of the German federated states (Bundesländer) and also other institutions like the parties of the Bavarian parliament. In the courtyard of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior was an exhibition showing the many task of the ministry. This image shows a reprojected version of a panorama I made in the courtyard.
The parish church in Tschengels was originally built in 1500. In 1600 a new baroque style side chapel was built. This side chapel is considered one of the most beautiful sacred baroque buildings of the Vinschgau Valley.
The small church has been built in 1769 next to the still visible ruins of an even older one. The cemetary is still in use today. Beyond the cemetary walls you have a view towards the Vinschgau Valley and the towns Eyrs and Tschengls.
In 2012 the German Unity Day has been celebrated in Munich. The celebrations include a showcase of the German federated states (Bundesländer) and also other institutions like the parties of the Bavarian parliament. In the courtyard of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior was an exhibition showing the many task of the ministry.