- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt/Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Protected: Bilder Sony Alpha 900
- Comparing image crops of Sony LA-EA2 and Sony LA-EA4 on Sony ILCE-7 (with Sony SAL70200G @ 200mm)
- Images of shaved Samyang (Bower, Rokinon, Walimex) 8mm fisheye lens attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof
- Shaving the lens hood of the Samyang (Bower, Rokinon, Walimex) 8mm fisheye lens for usage on the Sony E-mount with full-frame sensors
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Monthly Archives: November 2012
The Bláhnjúkur (which stands for ‘Blue Peak’ in the icelandic language) is a mountain in the Landmannalaugar area of Iceland.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Víti (which is icelandic for ‘hell’) is a crater lake in the vulcanic area of the Krafla vulcano.
Reprojection of a amall waterfall near Kirkjubæjarklaustur (Iceland).
The Alter Südfriedhof is an old Munich cemetary. Dead bodies have been burried here between 1563 and 1943. Nowadays it serves as a quiet sanctuary in the busy city centre. The panorama shows the entrance between the older and the newer part of the cemetary.
Reprojection of Harpa (which is a concert hall and conference center near the harbour of Reykjavík, Iceland).
This post shows a stereographic reprojection of a spherical panorama.