- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Buy a Concrete Pump, Get a Maserati For Free @ Bauma 2013
- Asamhof Floor Decoration
- Olympic Park Munich Viewpoint in Winter
- Urns at Wolfratshausen’s cemetary
- Reprojection of ‘Standing inside Skálholtdómkirkja (Iceland)’
- View towards Mals from the Tartscher Bühel
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Yearly Archives: 2013
The Protestant church in Bad Hindelang is the former black death chapel. It is outside the main villageand has been built in 1747/1748.
The huts in the panorama are from the Bad Hindelang christmas market. It is a great event in December when the main street of the village turns into one large christmas festival.
Every third year the world’s largest fair – the bauma – takes place in Munich. This panorama has been taken just below the boom of a “Hitachi 2600 Ex-6″.
Every third year the world’s largest fair – the bauma – takes place in Munich. This panorama has been taken just below the claw of a “Multidocker CH 74D”.
I’m not sure about the price of this concrete pump, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t cheap! But you got a Maserati for free when you baught it at bauma 2013.
This panorama has been taken from the viewpoint in Munich’s Olympic Park.
This panorama shows a building in Wolfratshausen’s cemetary where urns are buried. It is more like a small room with urns on the walls.