- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Comparing images from Opernplatz, Frankfurt am Main (2004 and 2014)
- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in March 2014
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Yearly Archives: 2013
This year ended with a photographic experiment. Each of us used two sparklers to write 2013 in the air.
This is a reprojection of a spherical panorama of another bridge in Venice.
This is a reprojection of a spherical panorama of Ponte Lombardo in Venice.
This panorama was stitched from six images in landscape orientation. The size of the final image is 5.875 pixel x 11.127 pixel. It shows the construction site of the European Central Bank at dusk.…
I took this panorama with a new double monopod construction.
This is a reprojection of a spherical panorama of Ponte de la Madalena in Venice.
This is the first pole panorama I shot with the Sony ILCE-7 camera and the Walimex Pro 8mm fisheye lens.
In a recent article I described, why the E-mount of the Sony ILCE-7 is so interesting for people with legacy lenses and how to configure your Sony ILCE-7 to assist when taking pictures with these lenses. In another article I…
The lens mount of the Sony NEX camera system is called E-mount. The E stands for Eighteen, as the flange focal distance of the Sony NEX camera series is exactly eighteen millimeters. Most interchangeable lens systems use a longer flange…
This image is a panorama in rectilinear projection. It’s stitched from 12 images in two rows. Final size is about 14.000 x 8.000 pixel. I didn’t use a panoramic head, but as the nearest object was nearly 200 meters away…