- Voigtländer Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm/5.6 attached to Sony A7 (ILCE-7) via Novoflex NEX/LEM
- Skyline Frankfurt am Main 2013
- Reprojected Städel Museum Frankfurt Courtyard
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Comparing Sony LA-EA2 and Sony LA-EA4
- Cornerfix profiles for Leica Summicron-M 35mm/2 (Asph.) on Sony NEX-7
- Long time exposure at Svartifoss (Iceland)
- Reprojected Mausoleum of the Family ‘Von Gans’
- Reprojected Wolfratshausen Cemetery
- Panoramic images awarded
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Category Archives: Pano Rectilinear Projection
This image is a panorama in rectilinear projection. It’s stitched from 12 images in two rows. Final size is about 14.000 x 8.000 pixel. I didn’t use a panoramic head, but as the nearest object was nearly 200 meters away…
This image is a panoramic image in rectilinear projection. It’s stitched from 3 images in landscape orientation. Each of the images was taken with a neutral density filter (10 f-stops) to get an exposure time of 15 seconds.…
This panoramic image was stitched from 5 images in landscape orientation. Continue reading
This image shows a long time exposure of Goðafoss.
Some informations on post-processing the image ‘Castle Rock near Lynton (Devon, England)’.
While taking a little hike near Lynton I took this panorama.
This is the second panoramic image which I shot with my first DSLR camera.