- St. Coloman Church near Schwangau
- Dandelion in May
- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Buy a Concrete Pump, Get a Maserati For Free @ Bauma 2013
- Asamhof Floor Decoration
- Olympic Park Munich Viewpoint in Winter
- Urns at Wolfratshausen’s cemetary
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Category Archives: Technical Gear
Kipon manufactures an adapter which enables you to mount any lens with a Nikon F-mount to your Sony NEX camera Continue reading
Markus already wrote two articles about controlling the Sony NEX-5 with a wireless remote control. In this article I present my version of an Arduino controlled remote control for the Sony NEX-7. Continue reading
This article shows the unpacking of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 from the box.
A small size comparison between the Sony SEL1855 and the Sony SEL55210 lens. They are both moubted on the Sony NEX-5.
Another legacy ultra wide lens adapted to the E-mount of the NEX …
In this article you can read what you should know if you want to use some legacy ultra wide lenses with your NEX-7.
Most interchangeable lens systems use a longer flange focal distance than the Sony NEX system …
Some information about the SLR Magic 35/f1.7 lens and how to use it on the Sony NEX camera series.
For shooting the WWP Paths event I used a new tripod/monopod construction you can see here: