- Panorama setup with Sony ILCE-QX1 and Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye lens
- How to add mandatory Photo Sphere meta data to an equirectangular image (Photoshop CC 2014)
- Bayernpark in November
- Court House Courtyard
- Luitpoldpark in November
- Luitpoldpark in October
- Colonnade at new portal of main cemetery
- View from Goetheturm
- Reprojected Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Luitpoldpark in September
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held High Pole Shot Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Luitpoldpark Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony ILCE-QX1 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Markus already wrote two articles about controlling the Sony NEX-5 with a wireless remote control. In this article I present my version of an Arduino controlled remote control for the Sony NEX-7.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
This article shows an arduino shield for triggering the shutter of a NEX 5 and an accompanying box for easy transpirtation.
This article presents a solution to the problem that the IR shutter mode of the Sony NEX 5 can't be combined with other shutter modes like bracketing. An arduino board with a servo is used to release the camera via the normal shutter button.