- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Markus already wrote two articles about controlling the Sony NEX-5 with a wireless remote control. In this article I present my version of an Arduino controlled remote control for the Sony NEX-7.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
This article shows an arduino shield for triggering the shutter of a NEX 5 and an accompanying box for easy transpirtation.
This article presents a solution to the problem that the IR shutter mode of the Sony NEX 5 can't be combined with other shutter modes like bracketing. An arduino board with a servo is used to release the camera via the normal shutter button.