- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Comparing images from Opernplatz, Frankfurt am Main (2004 and 2014)
- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in March 2014
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
This stereographic reprojection shows the nave of the Cathedral of Messina.
The Cathedral of Messina has been built in the 12th century. However it had to be rebuilt after a massive earth quake in 1908 und again after a fire in World War II.
This panorama was shot near the summit of mount Baoleskopf.
This image shows a stereographic reprojection of Akureyrarkirkja.
Jökulsárlón is a lagoon in Iceland and the place where the Breiðamerkurjökull ends. Small icebergs from the Vatnajökull can so reach the sea. However depending on the winds they sometimes strand on the beach like this one.
In spring the meadows in the Allgäu show huge amounts of Dandelion. Everything is bright yellow from the many blossoms.
Every third year the world’s largest fair – the bauma – takes place in Munich. This panorama has been taken just below the boom of a “Hitachi 2600 Ex-6″.
I’m not sure about the price of this concrete pump, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t cheap! But you got a Maserati for free when you baught it at bauma 2013.