- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Buy a Concrete Pump, Get a Maserati For Free @ Bauma 2013
- Asamhof Floor Decoration
- Olympic Park Munich Viewpoint in Winter
- Urns at Wolfratshausen’s cemetary
- Reprojection of ‘Standing inside Skálholtdómkirkja (Iceland)’
- View towards Mals from the Tartscher Bühel
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Every third year the world’s largest fair – the bauma – takes place in Munich. This panorama has been taken just below the boom of a “Hitachi 2600 Ex-6″.
I’m not sure about the price of this concrete pump, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t cheap! But you got a Maserati for free when you baught it at bauma 2013.
Reprojected Interior of the St. Sylvester church in Munich.
The Blue Lagoon (Bláa Lónið in icelandic) is a geothermal spa in the south western part of Iceland.
The church was built in 1884, and was the last turf church built in the old style.
This turf farm consists of 14 clustered houses. The site has been inhabited for centuries, and the farm is mentioned several times in the medieval Saga literature. Today it is a museum.
This image shows a reprojected image of the summer stage in Kronberg. The projection is transverse mercator.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.