- Protected: Team DB Vertrieb at the JPMCCC 2015
- Protected: Team DIPF at the JPMCCC 2015 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Dragon Cup 2015 (Offenbach)
- Difference between Samyang 7.5mm, Samyang 8mm and Minolta 16mm on a full frame sensor camera
- Difference between Samyang 7.5mm and Samyang 8mm on an APS-C sensor camera
- Panorama setup with Sony ILCE-QX1 and Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye lens
- How to add mandatory Photo Sphere meta data to an equirectangular image (Photoshop CC 2014)
- Bayernpark in November
- Court House Courtyard
- Luitpoldpark in November
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held High Pole Shot Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Luitpoldpark Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony ILCE-6000 Sony ILCE-QX1 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This article presents new versions of some Pixel Bender and Mathmap scripts with which you can apply a Droste effect to images. The changes to the older versions of the scripts are, that you are now able to use the same parameters on both scripting engines.
This image shows a reprojected image of the Sesimbra Castle Church. The projection is transverse mercator.
This image shows a reprojected image of the Cine-Teatro São João in Palmela. The first projection was stereographic down, the second one droste.
This image shows a reprojected version of the Cine-Teatro São João panorama. The projection is "transverse mercator".
This panorama shows the interior of the church of Sesimbra castle. All the walls are covered with beautifully glazed tiles.
This panorama shows the Hotel São Filipe in Setúbal in the morning mist.
This panorma shows a panoramic photographer taking a panorama of Henry Stuart's printed version of his Royal Wedding Gigapixel Panorama.
This panorama shows the meeting venu of the Interational Panoramic Photography Festival in Palmela. It was taken with a pole in the center of the Cine-Teatro São João.
The talk showcased the benefits of reprojecting equirectangular panoramas for static presentations. We have presented “simple” reprojections and also two–step reprojections using a series of transformations. An overview was given about the different available tools to reproject panoramas. Numerous “real life” examples were shown, including the original equirectangular image and possible reprojections.
This panorama shows one of the tables at the gala dinner of the Interational Panoramic Photography Festival in Palmela.