- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Protected: Abendessen mit Freunden
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Panoramic images, that were taken with the help of a so called ‘Philopod’. A little string with a small weight hanging on the lens and replaces a real tripod. For more information see the inventor’s homepage here.
This panorama is a tribute to Joseph von Fraunhofer (* March 6, 1787 – † June 7, 1826) a German physicist and optician. He was born in Straubing and died in Munich. This panorama shows his tomb in Munich.
In 2012 the German Unity Day has been celebrated in Munich. The celebrations include a showcase of the German federated states (Bundesländer) and also other institutions like the parties of the Bavarian parliament. In the courtyard of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior was an exhibition showing the many task of the ministry. This image shows a reprojected version of a panorama I made in the courtyard.
In 2012 the German Unity Day has been celebrated in Munich. The celebrations include a showcase of the German federated states (Bundesländer) and also other institutions like the parties of the Bavarian parliament. In the courtyard of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior was an exhibition showing the many task of the ministry.
This panorama has been made near the summit of mount Hirschberg. It is north of Bad Hindelang and is about 1500m high.
This image shows a reprojected version of this panorama.
Bad Hindelang seen from the viewpoint Nusche.
This is a reprojected equirectangular panoramic image. The projection is "stereographic down".
Inside the Diana temple. Droste effect images of this location.