- Luitpoldpark in August
- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Protected: Abendessen mit Freunden
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Sony Alpha 900
Articles related to the Sony α 900 camera. Mostly panoramas taken with the camera and usually a ‘shaved’ version of the Sigma 10mm/f2.8 fisheye lens. ‘Shaved’ in this context means that I removed the metal sunshades of the lens with a saw. Now I have a 180° fisheye along the longer side of the sensor.
A reprojected image of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church which is located in Berlin near the Kurfürstendamm.
This image shows a reprojected image of the panorama Heini Klopfer ski jump (at the base). The projection is “transcverse mercator”.
This image shows a reprojected image of the panorama Heini Klopfer ski jump (at the base). The projection is “stereographic down”.
This image shows a reprojected image of the panorama In the Breitachklamm. The projection is “transverse mercator”.
This image shows a reprojected image of the panorama Following the Educational Trail. The projection is “stereographic down”.
...As I followed the trail I did several sphericals. The one I finally chose for the event shows a lovely spot near the old village center of Niederursel a district of Frankfurt/M.
This image shows a reprojected image of the view of Monument Valley near Cly Butte.
This image shows a reprojected image of the subway station oberwiesenfeld in Munich. The projection is "transverse mercator".