- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Comparing images from Opernplatz, Frankfurt am Main (2004 and 2014)
- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in March 2014
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Articles related to the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100. A compact camera with a large sensor and an amazing image quality.
This panorama shows the view from near the summit of mount Baoleskopf towards the valley Ostrachtal.
Today we visited a lava field of the vulcano Hekla and we had a great dinner Continue reading
When you drive north of the volcano Hekla towards the area of Landmannalaugar you almost feel like being on the Moon. However I’m not completely sure, because I’ve not yet bben to the Moon
During the day the weather was mostly cloudy and rainy, however in the evening the sun came out and shone over the river Eystri-Rangá.
I shot this panorama on the way back from the beautiful Hengifoss to the parking lot. You can see Hengifoss in the distance near the top of the hilll and Lagarfljót stretching below for about 25km.
Víti (which is icelandic for ‘hell’) is a crater lake in the vulcanic area of the Krafla vulcano. The diameter is about 330 meters. The crater was formed by a steam eruption in 1724.
This gallery shows some impresions from Goðafoss, lake Myvatn and Dimmuborgir. Continue reading