- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Comparing images from Opernplatz, Frankfurt am Main (2004 and 2014)
- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in March 2014
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
The WWP event 314 has the theme ‘Decade’. I participated with this submission. The event is scheduled to go online on 1/Apr/2014.…
This image shows a panorama which was stitched from eight images in portrait orientation.
This year we started with a photographic experiment. We recruited three assistants and used some sparklers to write 2014 in the air.
This year ended with a photographic experiment. Each of us used two sparklers to write 2013 in the air.
This panorama was stitched from six images in landscape orientation. The size of the final image is 5.875 pixel x 11.127 pixel. It shows the construction site of the European Central Bank at dusk.…
This image is a panoramic image in rectilinear projection. It’s stitched from 3 images in landscape orientation. Each of the images was taken with a neutral density filter (10 f-stops) to get an exposure time of 15 seconds.…
This year I entered some images for the Epson International Pano Awards. In the fourth year of the competition I was awarded with two silver awards. All the other images were awarded with a bronze award.
The first silver award…
This is a panoramic image at Hengifoss. Continue reading