- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Protected: Abendessen mit Freunden
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Posts related to the World Wide Panorma event, where we regularely participate since 2005.
The WWP (World Wide Panorama) event 614 has the theme ‘Work’ and I participated. These stereographic reprojections were derived from my submission.
The WWP event 314 has the theme ‘Decade’. I participated with this submission. The event is scheduled to go online on 1/Apr/2014. Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Down Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up…
The upcoming World Wide Panorama (WWP) event is entitled ‘decade’. In the time frame of a decade even a city can change it’s appearance. So I searched for panoramic images which I shot in 2004 and which were shot at…
Originally this panorama was my submission to the World Wide Panaorama event 'Decade'. I took it with a monopod mounted on a tripod and took four images with the Walimex 8mm fishe exe lens mounted on the Sony ILCE-7.
I made the original panorama for the upcoming WWP event "Mortality". This is a stereographic down projection.
I made the original panorama for the upcoming WWP event "Mortality". This is a stereographic up projection.
This panorama shows an old and rusty machine. In better times it surely was a trusty machine but now it's only rusty...
This post shows one of my first reprojected Droste panoramas, a subway station (Westfriedhof, Munich).