- PanoTwin Markus shooting the courtyard of Städel Museum Frankfurt/M.
- Städel Museum Frankfurt Courtyard
- Churburg in Schluderns
- Forggensee seen from Tegelberg
- St. Coloman Church near Schwangau
- Dandelion in May
- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Posts related to the World Wide Panorma event, where we regularely participate since 2005.
The church was built in 1884, and was the last turf church built in the old style.
This post shows one of my first reprojected Droste panoramas, a subway station (Westfriedhof, Munich).
Panotwin Markus shooting the Munich subway station Westfriedhof with a double monopod setup.
For shooting the WWP Paths event I used a new tripod/monopod construction you can see here:
We participated in the WWP611 event (family). Each of us shot a panorama showing 14 PanoTwins in a single panorama. Both panoramas were shot simultaneously. We also shot a “Making of” timelapse video you can see here: