- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Comparing images from Opernplatz, Frankfurt am Main (2004 and 2014)
- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in March 2014
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Posts related to the World Wide Panorma event, where we regularely participate since 2005.
The WWP event 314 has the theme ‘Decade’. I participated with this submission. The event is scheduled to go online on 1/Apr/2014.…
The upcoming World Wide Panorama (WWP) event is entitled ‘decade’.
In the time frame of a decade even a city can change it’s appearance. So I searched for panoramic images which I shot in 2004 and which were shot at…
I made the original panorama for the upcoming WWP event “Mortality”. This is a stereographic down projection.
I made the original panorama for the upcoming WWP event “Mortality”. This is a stereographic up projection.
This panorama shows an old and rusty machine. In better times it surely was a trusty machine but now it’s only rusty…
The church was built in 1884, and was the last turf church built in the old style.
This post shows one of my first reprojected Droste panoramas, a subway station (Westfriedhof, Munich).
Panotwin Markus shooting the Munich subway station Westfriedhof with a double monopod setup.