- PanoTwin Markus shooting the courtyard of Städel Museum Frankfurt/M.
- Städel Museum Frankfurt Courtyard
- Churburg in Schluderns
- Forggensee seen from Tegelberg
- St. Coloman Church near Schwangau
- Dandelion in May
- Protestant Church in Bad Hindelang
- Wooden huts in Bad Hindelang
- Hitachi 2600 Ex-6 @ Bauma 2013
- “Multidocker CH 74D” Below the Claw @ Bauma 2013
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland-Trip 2012 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
This is the view from Tegelberg down towards Füssen and the Forgggensee.
This panorama has been taken from the viewpoint in Munich’s Olympic Park.
This panorama shows a building in Wolfratshausen’s cemetary where urns are buried. It is more like a small room with urns on the walls.
On the “Tartscher Bühel” you have a nice view over the upper part of the Vinschgau.
This cylindrical panorama shows the Reschensee (Italian: Lago di Resia) which is an artificial lake in South Tyrol (Italy). The lake is famous for the steeple of a 14th century church which was submerged, when the lake was flooded.
This panorama is a tribute to Joseph von Fraunhofer (* March 6, 1787 – † June 7, 1826) a German physicist and optician. He was born in Straubing and died in Munich. This panorama shows his tomb in Munich.
This panorama shows a part of the West Harbour in Frankfurt.
The name of the alp you see here roughly translates to “Hindmost Colossus Alp”.
This panorama has been made near the summit of mount Hirschberg. It is north of Bad Hindelang and is about 1500m high.