- Protected: Team DB Vertrieb at the JPMCCC 2015
- Protected: Team DIPF at the JPMCCC 2015 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Dragon Cup 2015 (Offenbach)
- Difference between Samyang 7.5mm, Samyang 8mm and Minolta 16mm on a full frame sensor camera
- Difference between Samyang 7.5mm and Samyang 8mm on an APS-C sensor camera
- Panorama setup with Sony ILCE-QX1 and Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye lens
- How to add mandatory Photo Sphere meta data to an equirectangular image (Photoshop CC 2014)
- Bayernpark in November
- Court House Courtyard
- Luitpoldpark in November
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held High Pole Shot Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Luitpoldpark Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony ILCE-6000 Sony ILCE-QX1 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
This panorama was stitched from twenty images in landscape orientation. The resulting panorama is 15887 x 11915 pixels. Skyline of Frankfurt am Main (August 2014) Show on map Camera Maker: SONYCamera Model: ILCE-7Exposure Time (sec): 1/800F-Number: 7.1Focal Length (mm): 100Lens:…
This panorama was stitched from six images in landscape orientation. The resulting panorama is 10800 x 5585 pixels. Despite the fact that it was taken through a tinted window, I’m quite pleased with the final result. Skyline of Frankfurt am…
This panorama shows the view from near the summit of mount Baoleskopf towards the valley Ostrachtal.
When you drive north of the volcano Hekla towards the area of Landmannalaugar you almost feel like being on the Moon. However I'm not completely sure, because I've not yet bben to the Moon ;-)
During the day the weather was mostly cloudy and rainy, however in the evening the sun came out and shone over the river Eystri-Rangá.
Víti (which is icelandic for 'hell') is a crater lake in the vulcanic area of the Krafla vulcano. The diameter is about 330 meters. The crater was formed by a steam eruption in 1724.
The Glaumbær farm is a museum that gives you a really interesting perspective on how the poeple lived in former times in Iceland.