- Colonnade at new portal of main cemetery
- View from Goetheturm
- Reprojected Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Ruin of Anhalter Bahnhof (2)
- Ruin of Anhalter Bahnhof (1)
- Marble Courtyard in the Castle of Versailles
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- World War I Ruins @ Stilfser Joch (2)
- World War I Ruins @ Stilfser Joch (1)
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tower Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Author Archives: markus
The WWP (World Wide Panorama) event 614 has the theme ‘Work’ and I participated. These stereographic reprojections were derived from my submission.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Views: Mariahilf Church Nave von Markus Matern Show on map Camera Maker: SONY Camera Model: ILCE-7 Exposure Time (sec): 1/30 F-Number: 7,1 Focal Length (mm): 8 Lens: Walimex 8mm/2.8 ISO: 800…
The Novoflex ASTAT-NEX is usually used to mount any of the different Novoflex adapters to a tripod. However the diameter of the ring fits the Walimex 8mm perfectly. The following images illustrate the mounting with the Sony ILCE-7. I only…
The WWP event 314 has the theme ‘Decade’. I participated with this submission. The event is scheduled to go online on 1/Apr/2014. Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Down Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up…
This article compares two different reprojections of the same panorama. The first is a classical Mercator reprojection, the second one is a Cube Face reprojection.
Originally this panorama was my submission to the World Wide Panaorama event 'Decade'. I took it with a monopod mounted on a tripod and took four images with the Walimex 8mm fishe exe lens mounted on the Sony ILCE-7.