- Protected: Ausflug 06.04.2014
- Reprojected WWP314 ‘Decade’ – Stereographic Up and Stereographic Down
- Comparing a Mercator projection with a Cube Face projection
- Comparing images from Opernplatz, Frankfurt am Main (2004 and 2014)
- Protected: Angrillen 2014
- Barnafoss Bridge Downstream (Making Of)
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in March 2014
- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main at dusk (2014)
- Residenz München Kaiserhof (stereographic reprojection)
- Luitpoldpark in February (High Pole Shot)
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
Author Archives: markus
The WWP event 314 has the theme ‘Decade’. I participated with this submission. The event is scheduled to go online on 1/Apr/2014.…
This article compares two different reprojections of the same panorama. The first is a classical Mercator reprojection, the second one is a Cube Face reprojection.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Recently I got a question about this panorama I published on Maps Views:
Hi Markus, nice shot, but what happen with the focus, the right of the river is blurred?
Here I try to explain the problem. In short: I’ve…
This is the first high pole panorama I shot with the Sony ILCE-7 camera and the Walimex Pro 8mm fisheye lens. The pole is about 5.5m or 18ft high.
I think this panorama is not one of my most spectacular ones, however I took the image because I was thinking about a reprojection of the scene.
This panorama shows the atrium of the Bavarian Ministry of Justice in Munich.