- Skyline of Frankfurt am Main on a sunny day in August 2014
- Luitpoldpark in August
- Bürgersaalkirche – Reprojections
- Protected: Abendessen mit Freunden
- Visiting the fun fair Dippemess (reprojected)
- Reprojection of JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge 2008 in Frankfurt am Main
- Protected: Gerhards 50er im Chinaturm
- Mariahilf Church Nave
- Protected: Panographers Meeting in Frankfurt am Main
- Mounting the Walimex 8mm Fish Eye with the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX
- Pano Cylindrical Projection
- Pano Interactive Auto Stitched Preview
- Pano Interactive Sphericals
- Pano Rectilinear Projection
- Pano Vedutismo Projection
- Pecha Kucha
- Reprojected Droste
- Reprojected Panoramas
- Reprojected Transverse Mercator
- Technical Gear
- Technical Test
TagsArduino bauma 2013 Contax Tvs Digital Experiment Hand Held Horizontal Pole Shot Iceland Iceland-Trip 2012 Iceland-Trip 2013 Konica Minolta Dynax 7D Monopod Shot New Zealand Palmela2011 PanoTools Meeting Philopod Shot Pole Shot Ricoh Caplio GX100 Sony A7 (ILCE-7) Sony Alpha 77 Sony Alpha 99 Sony Alpha 700 Sony Alpha 900 Sony DSC-RX100 Sony NEX 5 Sony NEX 6 Sony NEX 7 Table Shot Tripod Shot USA-Trip 2010 WWP ZLF
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The WWP (World Wide Panorama) event 614 has the theme ‘Work’ and I participated. These stereographic reprojections were derived from my submission.
This reprojection is based on a panoramic image of the Dippemess in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Views: Mariahilf Church Nave von Markus Matern Show on map Camera Maker: SONY Camera Model: ILCE-7 Exposure Time (sec): 1/30 F-Number: 7,1 Focal Length (mm): 8 Lens: Walimex 8mm/2.8 ISO: 800…
This image shows a stereographic down reprojection of this panorama.
This is the first high pole panorama I shot with the Sony ILCE-7 camera and the Walimex Pro 8mm fisheye lens. The pole is about 5.5m or 18ft high.
I think this panorama is not one of my most spectacular ones, however I took the image because I was thinking about a reprojection of the scene.
This post shows a Droste type reprojection originated from this panorma.